Do you want to draw Nag Panchami poster at home? In my case, I wanted my family to have quality learning time while making a poster to celebrate the eight great serpents.
There can be numerous possibilities of making Nag Panchami poster at home. However, we chose the simplest method.
Here in this blog, I am elaborating the process of drawing poster for Nag Panchami which can be used on main entrances of our homes. This Nag Panchami poster when put on the auspicious morning of Nag Panchami, is believed to have protective role for the household.
Steps to Make Nag Panchami Poster at Home.
Before the actual drawing process, please get the required materials (drawing paper, drawing penci, and colouring pencils) Please follow the steps given below for making Nag Panchami poster at home.
- Draw a couple of parallel arcs shaped 'C' among which the outer arc is bigger than the inner one. Draw similar arcs next to these ones, but look like flipped duplicate ones. Draw such figures two times in second row, three times in third row, and four times in fourth row. Continue drawing such figures, in the fifth, sixth and seventh row (3,2, and 1 figures of arcs). Please see the image below for guidance on placement of such figures.
- Draw parallel lines from the bottom of flipped arcs towards the top of 'C' shaped arcs of the next row to make 'snake body'. Draw snake tails on bottom-left side.
- Draw parallel lines from the bottom of 'C' shaped arcs towards the top of flipped arcs of the next row to make 'snake bodies' whose segments are hidden behind the already made snake bodies in the previous step (see visual gudie below!). Draw snake heads on the top right side and top left side, and snake tails on the bottom-right side.
- Put some shades and begin to provide unique designs to the snake bodies.
- Complete providing unique designs to the snake bodies.
- Colour the snakes. Draw and colour a crab and a scorpion at desired sides. Write a 'Nag Panchami Mantra' on one side. Now, the Nag Panchami Poster project is ready to be presented above your doorstep.
Recommended Post: Dattiun (Apamarg) Plant: Rishi Panchami Plant with Benefits
I hope that this blog-guide has become somehow valuable to my valued readers. I hereby suggest that drawing Nag Panchami poster at homes not only goes against the consumerism of the religion, but also ensures quality family-time with plenty of learning opportunities.