In this article, I am suggesting to you how to download GitHub Blogger Templates which are available for free in the GitHub repositories. I must say, according to my experience, GitHub is one of the best places to look for Blogger Templates.
You may donate the talents on GitHub if you feel to do so.
As many of my personal acquaintances and social followers know, I had been using the Blogger platform for a long time till 2021 before I briefly went to WordPress for exploring if there is some difference in SEO. However, eventually, I am back to Blogger and I must admit that Blogger platform too can rank websites competently given that the one who blogs become consistent in content and SEO (on-page, off-page and technical).
Nevertheless, I did not stop practicing blog on Blogging, I have been writing as a guest writer on several other’s Blogger based websites and also developing websites for those who do not know things to do except writing in WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) interface of Blogger.com.
Recommended: Materia X2 Blogger Template
Searching for a nice Blogger theme has always been hectic. On top of that, I had to (and still have) match the tastes and preferences of the clients. Available free and trustworthy Blogger templates are very few. In fact, most of the free versions of openly distributed Blogger themes have compromises in several areas, from design to important functionalities including structured data.
Hence, I started to explore a rather unconventional space for Blogger themes. To my surprise, GitHub developers were found to have the world’s most premium-looking and awesome Blogger templates in their repositories. For instance, TrickBD Blogger template is made available to download for free in GitHub.
If you are reading this blog, I would suggest you consider GitHub as a potential source of Google’s Blogger Templates. Let me give you suggestions on how to get free and awesome Blogger templates on GitHub.
How to find Blogger Templates on GitHub
- Go to github.com.
- On the top-right search area, type in ‘blogger template’ or 'blogger theme' and hit ‘return key’.
- You will get a number of repository results.
- Search the result by ‘recently updated’.
- Explore the blogger templates located in the repositories that appear on the search result pages.
- You may consider exploring them by opening them in a new tab of your browser.
- Remember a Blogger Template is present in XML file.
How to Install Github’s Blogger Templates in Your own Blog
You can click 2 overlapping vertical rectangles icon to copy the raw code, and paste them into your Blogger’s HTML Theme editor to set up such GitHub Blogger Templates.
1) back up your existing Blogger theme beforehand so that you can restore the same if anything goes wrong.
2) check if the developers have a demo version of the blog website using the template in question. Such previews will help you to decide if you might be interested in such a template or not.
I have found most of these copyright-free Blogger themes in GitHub. The thing that you must do to find best Blogger template on GitHub is that you carry on visiting the site for finding some awesome craft(s) at the beta testing phase.
Recommended: Median UI Blogger Template
Should you have any questions, specific comments, or general feedback, please use the form below.